Volunteer & Employment
Participate in this exciting research opportunity and gain valuable experience in your field! You could potentially earn upper level credits for school or an internship that looks great on your resume and graduate school applications.
We are looking for committed, responsible individuals to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Types of Duties:
- Recruiting Participants
- Scheduling interviews, making appointments and contacting participants
- Collecting Data
- Helping to facilitate focus groups
- Conducting participant interviews
- Filing and other office duties
- Helping to develop interventions
- Data entry and analysis
Reasons to Volunteer:
- Be involved in cutting edge research
- Strengthen your resume
- Publication opportunities
- Improve your interpersonal skills
- Gain an understanding of how to conduct community research
- Potentially earn credits for school
- It’s fun!
If you would like to apply for an internship or volunteer position, please fill send your CV or resume to Kristi Corona, Program Specialist for the Division of Growth & Nutrition
University of Maryland School of Medicine